1. The first-ever BRICS-BIMSTEC Outreach Summit held in which state of India?
[A]Goa [B] Uttar Pradesh [C] Maharashtra [D] Rajasthan
Answer : [A]Goa
2. Which former chief minister has been awarded by Ugandan government for his literary work?
[A]N. Rangaswamy [B]Oommen Chandy [C]Tarun Gogoi
Answer : [D] Ramesh Pokhriyal
- Who has been elected as the new Secretary General of the United Nations?
[A]Anibal Silva [B]Vitaly Antonio [C]Antonio Guterres D]Matthew Rycroft
Answer : [C]Antonio Guterres
4.. What is the theme of 2016 World Standards Day (WSD)?
[A]International Standards – Creating confidence globally
[B]Standards level the playing field [C]Standards Build Trust
[D]Standards – the world’s common language
Answer : [C]Standards Build Trust
- The National Seismic Programme (NSP) has been launched in which
state of India?
[A]Arunachal Pradesh [B]Sikkim [C]Assam [D]Odisha
Answer : [D]Odisha
- Shahlyla Ahmadzai Baluch, who passed away recently, was a football
player of which country?
[A]Pakistan [B]Afghanistan [C]India [D]Iran
Answer : [A]Pakistan
- Who has been appointed as Whole-Time Member (WTM) of the
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)?
[A]Pradeep Kumar [B]G Mahalingam [C]Jivan Kher [D]Prashant Saran
Answer : [B]G Mahalingam
- . Who of the following has been selected for the Sri Maharshi Valimiki Jayanti Award for 2016-17? [A] D . Borappa [B]H Anjaneya [C]Veeranna [D]S G Siddaramaiah
- Which Indian personality has been awarded for ‘Excellence in Technical Innovation’ by the International Society of Automation (ISA)?
[A]Satish Pathak [B]Pankaj Ahuja [C]Naveen Jain [D]Milind Sharma
Answer : [A]Satish Pathak
- The 2016 Women of India Festival has started in which of the following
[A]New Delhi [B]Jaipur [C]Gandhinagar [D]Allahabad
Answer : [A]New Delhi