Vacancy in AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal has published a notification regarding AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Jobs 2016 about 132 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident. All the eligible candidates have to apply online for the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2016 from aiimsbhopal.edu.in on or before 10th June 2016 and then take the hard copy of AIIMS Bhopal Resident Vacancy 2016 Application Form and bring it at the time of Interview.
AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Latest Jobs Opening at AIIMS Bhopal 2016 :
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2016 for 132 SR and other Posts. Senior Residents Recruitment for 132 Vacancies. Senior Residents has been released a notification for 132 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10th June 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AIIMS Vacancy details:
Total No. of Posts: 132 vacancies
Details of the Post:
The name of the designation and number of vacancies are as cited below:
• Non-PG linked Junior Residents (JR) – 50 vacancies
• Senior Residents (SR) – 82 vacancies in various departments
Scale of Pay:
• Non-PG linked Junior Residents (JR) – Rs.15,600-39100 + GP 5400 + NPA
• Senior Residents (SR) – Rs. 15,600-39100 + GP 6600 + NPA
• Non-PG linked Junior Residents (JR) – Not specified in the official notification
• Senior Residents (SR) – 33 Years (Age Relaxation as per Rules)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
• The applicants who wish to apply for the posts of Non-PG linked Junior Residents (JR) should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
• The applicants who wish to apply for the posts of Senior Residents (SR) should have a MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
• For OPH candidates – NIL
• For General/ OBC candidates – Rs. 1,000/- plus transaction charges as applicable
• For SC/ST candidates Rs. 800/- plus transaction charges as applicable
• At the time of submission of on-line application, fees shall be paid on-line.
Selection Method: Selection method will be personally informed to the short listed applicants through call up letter.
How to Apply:
• Eligible and interested applicants are required to Apply Online through AIIMS Bhopal Website aiimsbhopal.iimpl.in or www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in on or before 10th June 2016 up to 5:00 PM.
• For Enquiries and Clarifications email to email@example.com.
Help line / Contact Details For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Pin: 462 020
Official Website : www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in